Terms for Contest
- Eligible is everyone who followed the instructions defined in the particular contest teaser in the cooala app or on the cooala brand hub. For sharing contest you must have shared at least on content like news, discounts or the sharing teaser with the cooala app or the on a cooala brand hub.
- Among these players we draw trial packages, tickets or other goods defined in the particular contest teaser.
- The winners will be notified via e-mail by cooala or the corresponding brand of the hub. Make sure to use a working email in your cooala app or hub profile and to add add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book so messages don’t get into your spam folder.
- The contest end: see teaser
- Valid only in the country where the teaser is shown in the app or on the brand hub.
- Limit one trial package, ticket or other goods per person. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
- Subject MatterThis agreement (hereinafter the „Agreement“) governs the legal relationship between you (hereinafter the „User“) and cooala GmbH which is domiciled in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland (hereinafter „cooala“) as to the platform provided on the website http://cooa.la/ and any app provided by cooala (hereinafter the „Platform“).
- RegistrationThe User must register prior to using the Platform or any services thereof. The User represents and warrants that all data provided by the User for registration is accurate and complete.
- Rights and Obligations of the UserA description of the services provided by cooala and the rights of the User connected therewith can be accessed over the Platform. However, the User acknowledges that it shall not rely on cooala, any information provided over the Platform, or the Platform’s continuation, and that it is not entitled to any services or benefits from cooala. cooala provides the Platform and all information and services on an „as is“ and „as available“ basis only.
In addition to any other obligation of the User under this Agreement, the User is obliged
- to refrain from providing over the Platform any information or other contents such as photos or artwork that infringe rights of third parties including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and personality rights of third parties;
- to always comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- About cookiesThis app makes use of advertising cookies to offer free content for you. We get a fee when products are bought in one of our affiliate shops. To track this, we need to set a cookie.
Read more about cookies.
- Rights of cooalaIn addition to any other right of cooala under this Agreement, cooala is entitled without prior notice to the User
- to shut down the Platform temporarily or permanently at any time in its free discretion;
- to remove any content from the Platform in its free discretion;
- to modify the Platform and the services connected therewith at any time in its free discretion.
- Intellectual Property RightsNeither this Agreement nor each party’s performance hereunder will give or be construed to convey any ownership, interest or rights in the intellectual property of cooala to the User.
The User herewith grants to cooala a non-exclusive, eternal, non-revocable and worldwide license for no consideration to use any information or other content provided by it over the Platform in the context of the Platform.
- Limitation of Liability and WarrantyThe liability of cooala and of auxiliary persons consulted by cooala under or in connection with this Agreement shall be restricted to the extent possible by the governing law.
cooala does not provide any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties regarding any data and/or information provided or made available by any user over the Platform or on any external websites linked to the Platform, and it does not warrant or represent that said information is true or accurate, or that it fulfils or serves any particular purpose. Any and all representations and warranties of cooala under or in connection with this Agreement are excluded to the extent legally possible.
Moreover, the User acknowledges and agrees that it is technically impossible to achieve 100% availability of the Platform. Particularly, events related to maintenance, security or capacity requirements, and/or events beyond the reasonable control of cooala may result in malfunctions or temporary interruptions of the services provided over the Platform.
- IndemnificationThe User represents and warrants that it fully complies with the provisions of this Agreement.
The User shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless cooala, to the fullest extent permitted by law, against any cause of action, all liabilities, losses, costs or expenses (including reasonable fees and expenses of legal counsel) with respect to any claim by third parties arising out of the Users’s failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement.
- Miscellaneouscooala reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time, without giving reasons, unless an amendment is unreasonable to the User.
No Party shall assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement without the other Party’s prior written consent.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
No amendment or modification of this Agreement shall be valid or binding on the Parties unless made in writing. This shall also apply to the foregoing sentence.
Should any provision of this Agreement be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be valid. In the place of an invalid provision, a valid provision is presumed to be agreed upon by the Parties, which comes economically closest to the one actually agreed upon.
All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by substantive Swiss law excluding the conflict of law rules and the Laws in treaties.
The courts of Biel/Bienne in Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement.