This mountain resort increased user engagement and social traffic.
- Two tourist destinations, two brands, two web sites and two organisations have to grow together.
- They had a static website with low engagement and still had to manager their old seperat websites
- One hub sums up the two different brands and user content on one beautiful place which is lively, interactive and perfectly optimised for mobile.
- Arosa Lenzerheide replaced completely its existing website with a cooala social hub. The existing web sites arosa.ch and lenzerheide.com will be replaced from 2015-2017 step by step by the hub.
- Beside the standard functionalities different content sources (weather, live cams, snow reports, events). The hub content is provided to other channels.
- Better user retention: Growing revisits. Up to 3.7 times per month without any advertising.
- User spent 1-2 minutes more on the old web sites which are send through the hub.
- Social Referral Traffic increased more than 3000%
- Less costs, more authentic: Instead of pricey photographers they curate user images on Instagram.
IKEA is saving 90% of their costs and can setup campaigns within a few days.
- ikea.ch is based on an old, not agile CMS focused on products and ecommerce. Additionally the website isn’t mobile ready.
- That’s why they built at least 4 micro sites per year for special campaigns. Beside the high costs, it tooks in average 1.5 month to setup those microsites.
- Additionally IKEA is more and more dependent from Facebook. Reaching out fans is getting more on more expensive due to the drop of organic reach.
- On ikea-discover.ch news, offers, hacks and all kind of owned and earned content is published and bigger campaigns are driven by this cooala Hub entirely.
- Instead of month it takes a few days or a week to setup a new campaign. New content can be published immediately with an ease.
- IKEA is saving up to 90% of costs with the hub and can invest those budgets into content and media.
- Users love the platform and revisiting the platform up to 4 times a month:
This agency can create micro sites within days instead weeks with 50% less costs.
- Agencies have to set up campaigns in short time and use often similar functionalities.
- Instead of investing time and money to develop a micro site from scratch they can should focus on great content and advertising.
- An employer branding web site for Swiss Airlines workabovetheclouds.com and other campaign sites.
- Micro sites completely based on cooala incl. content publishing, video posts and curating of user generated photos and user registration.
- The sites could be showcased already during the pitch presentation and be developed iteratively during the concept phase.
- More than 50% of cost redaction for setting up a campaign website with a broad width of functionalities.
- Setup within 1-3 days instead of 2-3 weeks when programming a micro site from scratch.