This mountain resort increased user engagement and social traffic.
- Two tourist destinations, two brands, two websites and two organisations have to grow together.
- They had a static website with low engagement and still had to manage their old seperate websites.
- One hub sums up the two different brands and user content in one beautiful place which is lively, interactive and perfectly optimised for mobile.
- Arosa Lenzerheide replaces its existing websites completely with a cooala social hub. The existing websites arosa.ch and lenzerheide.com will be replaced by the hub from 2015-2017, step by step.
- Besides the standard functionalities, different content sources (weather, live cams, snow reports, events). The hub content is provided to other channels.
- Better user retention: Growing revisits. Up to 3.7 times per month without any advertising.
- User spent 1-2 minutes more on the old web sites which are send through the hub.
- Social Referral Traffic increased more than 3000%.
- Less costs, more authentic: Instead of pricey photographers they curate user images on Instagram.
IKEA is saving 90% of their costs and can set up campaigns within a few days.
- ikea.ch is based on an old, not agile CMS focused on products and ecommerce. Additionally the website is not mobile ready.
- That’s why they built at least 4 microsites per year for special campaigns. Beside the high costs, it tooks in average 1.5 month to set up those microsites.
- IKEA is more and more dependent on Facebook. Reaching out to fans is getting more on more expensive due to the drop of organic reach.
- On ikea-discover.ch news, offers, hacks and all kinds of owned and earned content is published and bigger campaigns are driven entirely by this cooala social hub.
- Instead of months it takes a few days or a week to set up a new campaign. New content can be published immediately and with ease.
- IKEA is saving up to 90% of costs with the hub and can invest this budget into content and media.
- Users love the platform and revisit the platform up to 4 times a month.
This agency can create microsites for their customers within days instead of weeks, with 50% less costs.
- Agencies have to set up campaigns fast and use often similar functionalities.
- Instead of investing time and money to develop a microsite from scratch they should focus on great content and advertising.
- Example: An employer branding web site for Swiss Airlines workabovetheclouds.com and other campaign sites.
- Microsites completely based on cooala including content publishing, video posts and curating of user generated photos and user registration.
- The sites could be showcased already during the pitch presentation and be developed iteratively during the concept phase.
- More than 50% of cost reduction for setting up a campaign website with a broad width of functionalities.
- Setup within 1-3 days instead of 2-3 weeks when programming a microsite from scratch.